Emphasis on social, environmental and economic sustainability has been a focus of our company since its birth. Our Sustainability programs care about people, place, product and profit and we believe in building a safe green world for our next generation.
Chitrocoat Model High School
We fund an extensive scholarship program for underprivileged women and young girls through the Chitrocoat Model High School.
We strive to create greater biodiversity and conservation, enriching the communities we operate in. We have a forestation project which covers 11 km of road comprising of 20000 saplings in Tangail district. Forest trees as well as medicinal plants and endangered species are included in this reforestation scheme.
Educating Under Privileged Children
We are funding monthly basis to run a school where 300 underprivileged students are getting their education Rana Plaza Support Scheme.
Rana Plaza Support Scheme
contributing through BASS for education and other expenses (up to graduate level) of 14 children whose family were victimized in Rana Plaza incident.
Helping the Physically Challenged Persons to live a better life
- Recruited 75 partially disable workers from CRP in last 2 years
- Provide the training cost of CRP workers
- Provide training to the CRP workers.
- We provide employment training and welfare cost to CRP and we have recruited 75 partially disable workers from CRP.
Health Access and Linkage Opportunities for Workers (HALOW) Project Collaborate by GSK & Care Bangladesh
Creating improved health care services to workers and increasing their awareness and understanding on health issues.
Free Eye Care camp
Specialized Health Camp on Eye and Gynae & Obs services conducted at factory premises Covering a total of 165 workers (Male-48 female117).
Blood Donation Camp
A free blood donation camp has been arranged in 2016 with more than 75 people donating blood here in the medical center.
Tree plantation programs are held in different part of the country every year.
- Well-furnished child care facility in the factory premises. Provide sanitary napkin with a subsidy price for female workers under a project named “Hallo” collaboration with CARE and GSK.
- Subsidized hepatitis vaccination for the workers.
- Elected workers participation committee. Workers choose their representative by election.
- We have started education program for Illiterate workers and last year 150 workers been provided with this program.
- One Ultrasound checkup bill amount paid to female workers during their pregnancy.
- Interstoff has been actively involved in standing with the community/country during natural disasters like SIDR, AILA. Interstoff also contributes in kind (clothes, blankets etc) during times of extreme weather. Interstoff has also lent a helping hand to the Rohingya refugees by helping them with clothes.
- Grameen Shikha donation – A joint program with Tesco and Interstoff for scholarship to workers child higher education. Interstoff donated GBP 3395.00 to this program.
- Interstoff provides breakfast to all office staff every day. This facility absolutely free of cost.
- Interstoff Apparels Ltd. is bearing all costs to the North Bengal cricket academy like salary of the staffs, dresses for the players, logistics.
- Every year cash TK 1.0 million (roughly) are provides to its worker as per need basis to cover their treatment cost.
- We provide cash financial support to CRP to celebrate their Cultural program in different occasion.
- Required machineries are given to CRP for their training facilities to under privileged people’s skill development. Maintenance and technical support are provided also at the same time.
- nterstoff donates cloth to Rohinga Refugees for their needs as a part of CSR activities.
- Interstoff donated 0.5 Million BDT cash to Jahangirnagar University to develop their auditorium infrastructure at drama dept.
- Interstoff is also a part of B1D1 (Buy 1 Donate 1) by Tesco. This is a school uniform distribution program to rural area in Bangladesh. We have contributed around USD 45000 in last 3 years.
- We have an afforestation project which covers 14 kilometers road comprises 10000 saplings at factory surrounding area. Forest trees as well as medicinal plant and endangered species are the component of this project.