We implement various energy efficient processes to forward our promises towards a sustainable future.
- Generating own power with 2 gas generators producing over 1.5 MW electricity. Florescent lamps have been replaced with energy savings CFL lamps.
- We expect to save more than 1 KW /line and achieve better illumination, lesser heat and better work environment.CNG (Compressed Natural Gas, Green Fuel) is used in most of our Vehicles, to save around 600 Liter Octane/Diesel per day and reducing emissions. Heat Recovery Dyeing Steam (Condensate Return) to save energy
- Frequency inverters are used, wherever possible, to save electricity. Considering an investment of US$ 44,000 that is expected use reduce load by 300 KW.
- Collecting rain water and it into the oxidation tank (WTP). We expect to use our pump half a day during coming rainy seasons.
- We have installed high transparency sheet in storage area tin shed & Dyeing production hall.
- Evaporative cooling system in place of Air conditioning –use of lowest energy systems and equipment available in region
Energy Saving Scheme:
Toatal Carbon Emisssion & Fabric Production at IAL
- CO2 in ton
- Fabric Production in ton